- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup almond milk (any milk)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 cup oat flour (any flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chip
Extra peanut butter added to the photo for yum-factor. Save some of the peanut butter to add as drizzle!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Mix everything except for the chocolate chips together with the bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 pieces. Enjoy 2 pieces per serving.