- 2 tbsp. NESCAFÉ Taster’s Choice instant coffee (there are SO MANY other brands of instant coffee sold at grocery stores, any of these will work)
- 2-3 tbsp. warm or hot water
- 2 packets of splenda/0 cal. sweetener (you can substitute this for 1-2 taps. of agave)
- Combine instant coffee grounds with your sweetener of choice.
- Add 2-3 tbsp. of warm or hot water. Cold water will work as well, but the warm water helps in dissolving the coffee grounds more efficiently.
- Use a hand mixer or frother and whip the coffee mixture until it becomes thick like meringue or cool whip. I purchased my frother on Amazon for $14.99, you can find it by searching for a milk frother on Amazon – it’s also in the GETUFIT wishlist!
- Once your instant coffee is the desired texture, add ice & almond milk for a delicious low calories drink!