- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites or 2 whole egg whites
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons fat-free or reduce fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray donut pan with low-cal cooking spray.
- Mix pronut ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix ingredients for frosting. Whisk together until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill donut pan evenly and bake for 15 minutes. (I used a silicone pan since they slip out so easy.)
- Let donuts cool completely before frosting. Sprinkles optional.
I use a silicone donut tray that I got on Amazon. So easy to clean and store. They are inexpensive and truly a game changer in baking these delightful treats! Click HERE for a direct link.