- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 packet stevia
- Nut butter
- Coconut butter or oil
- Agave or maple syrup
- Fresh fruit
- Preheat waffle iron on the highest setting, and mist with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until almost smooth.
- Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto preheated waffle iron. Allow waffle to cook. Repeat with remaining batter. (Recipe yields 4 waffles.)
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 large waffle