- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 1 cup protein powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 oz reduced sugar or no sugar added chocolate chips,
- optional: powdered sugar for dusting
Preheat the oven to 375.
Combine the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a mixing bowl.
Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and milk. Whisk to combine.
Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into a sprayed baking dish, and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
Bake for 20 minutes or until set up. Allow to cool before slicing into 12 servings.
Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Makes 12 pieces
Each serving is 2 pieces