These PB&J Muffins will remind you of your favorite childhood snack! They’re tasty, fluffy and easy to make.
These PB&J Muffins have easily become my favorite! Recently, husband and I have been craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches…so what better way than to make them into a healthy morning muffin!
- 1 1/4 cup Oat flour (or regular flour)
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 eggs (or 1/2 cup egg whites)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter divided
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray (or you can use parchment liners).
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the berries and 1/4 cup of the peanut butter together in a large bowl until combined. Gently fold the berries into the mixture, being careful not to over mix.
- Scoop mixture into prepared muffin pan tins. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter to the top of each muffin (this step is optional, you can add all of the peanut butter into the batter in step 2 as well) and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
Recipe makes 12 muffins
2 muffins per serving