- 1 3/4 cup Oat flour*
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the Greek yogurt and stir to combine.
- Transfer dough onto a flat, lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and combined. Roll dough into a long skinny log (if it is too sticky, sprinkle with more oat flour. If it is breaking apart, add a tiny bit of water to your hands while rolling out, then dust with oat flour). Cut the log into 8 equal pieces. Tie each log into a knot and transfer it to the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush each knot with oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the garlic knots puff slightly and become lightly golden, about 15-18 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy with marinara or dipping sauce of choice.
Makes 8 servings
Each knot equals one unit of carbs permitted on the Getufit Fitness & Nutrition Nutritional Plan.
*Oat flour is used for gluten-free knots. Regular baking flour can be used as well.