- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced or 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar, put on the lid and shake well to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator, sealed, for up to three months. Bring to room temperature before using.
This Greek Salad Dressing Recipe is made with easy-to-find ingredients and comes together quickly! It is delicious, simple, and so good on so many different salad recipes. I am often begged to bring this to parties and events, and the best part about it is it is made with ingredients you have at home and a HEALTHY FAT!