- 1 cup Almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein powder *
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 -10 oz package TruWhip or sugar free CoolWhip*
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, cocoa powder, salt, and protein powder until well combined.
- Whisk in TruWhip until completely smooth. Fold in the peanut butter until well combined.
- Pour into a large food storage container. Cover and freeze overnight (or 6-8 hours). Let soften on the counter for a few minutes before serving for a creamier consistency.
Dairy Free Option
Use plant based protein powder
Use dairy free cool whip or topping