- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1.5 cup Protein powder
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup – reduced sugar works great
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup stevia or monk fruit
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons water only if needed for texture.
Put oats in the blender and mix until smooth. They should look like flour.
Add to a bowl and mix everything for the fudge together in the same bowl.
Stir until cookie dough consistency forms. If it is too dry to come together, add water, one teaspoon at a time until dough comes together in a ball.
On a piece of parchment paper, or clean surface, roll dough out into an even rectangle. Cut dough into 12 even squares.