- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons almond or coconut flour
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Once the mixture is cohesive and creamy, add in the coconut flour and combine well. The final step is to add in chocolate chips and combine.
- Spread mixture into a lined pan with your hands, pressing down and spreading evenly, to about ½ thick. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Picking up the parchment paper, remove from pan and cut into individual squares.
- You can wrap them individually or in an airtight container and refrigerate them for a week. They can also be wrapped individually and frozen for up to a month.