- 2 1/2 cup Old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup Protein powder **
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (sugar-free works great)
- 1 (15 oz) can of Pumpkin
- Frosting* optional
- 1 scoop protein powder**
- 32g plain greek yogurt**
- 1-2 teaspoon almond milk. Add more milk if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, followed by the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and cut into 16 even size squares Enjoy!
- *NOTE: Refrigerate for up to 10 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.*
**Dairy free option:
Use plant based protein powder
Use plain almond, soy or coconut milk based yogurt