- 4-6 cups Shredded cabbage mix
- 1 pound cooked chicken or 2 cups beans
- 2 Green onions
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Orange bell pepper
Optional Peanut dressing:
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce or 1 tablespoon liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Honey or agave
- 1/8 tablespoons ground or fresh Ginger
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- To Make the Salad: Place cabbage in a large bowl and add the top with beans, green onions, cilantro and bell pepper. Toss to combine.
- To Make the Dressing: Microwave peanut butter for 20-30 seconds, or until it is just melted. (If you are using peanut flour, simply mix it with water until it is watery enough to resemble melted peanut butter). Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, agave or honey, vinegar, lime juice, and mix everything in a small bowl until everything is combined. (OR you could simply blend everything together until smooth). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When you are ready to enjoy your salad, pour the dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. Divide salad into four servings and top with peanuts or almonds if you desire. Enjoy!