- 1 Spaghetti squash
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (13.5 oz) can of Artichoke heart
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 Egg white
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups Cooked chicken breast
- Prepare the Spaghetti Squash: Preheat the oven to 425. Cut squash in half (microwave squash for 5 minutes to soften first m making it easier to cut). Place squash face down on sheet pan and roast for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and remove seeds and place squash aside.
Spray a large skillet and turn stovetop to medium heat. Dice onion and add to skillet along with seasonings, spinach and artichokes (the water from the canned artichoke hearts will help cook everything, so don’t drain. If you accidentally did, just add 1/4 cup water to the pan). Cook, stirring occasionally until the onions are tender and the water is cooked off from spinach (and it is completely thawed). Turn off heat.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the yogurt, cottage cheese, parmesan, and egg. Stir in the onion mixture. Add the spaghetti squash (or pasta) to the bowl and toss to combine. (Add chicken here if desired.) Pour pasta bake into prepared baking pan.
Sprinkle mozzarella on top and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown on top. Enjoy!