- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 1/2 pound raw, peeled, deveined large shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice (from 1 to 2 large lemons)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 12 ounces zucchini (about 3), spiralized on the thickest setting
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta per pkg. directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water, drain pasta, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss shrimp, garlic, olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper. Let sit at least 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet on medium. Add shrimp mixture and cook until just barely opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, leaving any oil in the skillet.
- Add lemon zest and pepper flakes and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Add wine, scraping up any browned bits, then reduce by half. Stir in lemon juice and butter, then add zucchini noodles and simmer 2 minutes.
- Return shrimp to the skillet along with pasta and toss to combine, adding some reserved pasta water if mixture seems dry. Sprinkle with parsley.