- 1.5 lb Lean ground beef or turkey (or sliced beef)
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1 cup Beef broth 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Corn starch
- Noodles 1 (12 oz) pkg Linguine noodles (or any rice noodle)
- 4 Green onions
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 20-25 Minutes
- Add Sesame Oil to skillet. Turn heat to medium high and add ground meat, breaking it up as it cooks. Cook until browned then turn off the heat. Combine the remaining ingredients for the Mongolian beef in the pan with the ground meat mixture. Turn the heat back up to medium high heat for about 3 minutes to allow the ground beef to absorb the flavors.
- While the ground beef is cooking, boil a pot of water and cook noodles until just tender (according to package directions). Drain the pasta.
- Transfer the noodles to the ground beef mixture in the pan. Mix thoroughly and allow to cook for a couple of more minutes to allow the sauce to thicken. Top with green onions and toasted sesame seeds if desired!