- 24 Egg roll wrappers*
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 cup cottage cheese (you WON’T taste it!)
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1.5 lb cooked cubed chicken
*Ideal wrappers are 7″ wonton wrappers. These can be made with tortillas or any other type of similar product.
Instant Pot or Slow Cooker:
- Add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the egg roll wrappers and cheeses to the instant pot.
- Cook for 20 minutes and release steam.
- Slow Cook time 4-6 hours depending on thickness of chicken breasts.
- Preheat your oven at 450 as you add all of the ingredients except the eggroll and cheeses to a 9×11 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 450 for 45 minutes or until chicken is moist enough to shred.
- Using cooking utensils or a hand mixer shred the chicken as much as you prefer. Next add the cottage cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses along with any additional pizza toppings (not shown in recipe). Stir mixture until cheese start to blend and melt.
- Lay your egg roll wraps out and divide your mixture in half, then in half again. Continue to divide your halves in half to get an idea of an approximate equal portion per pizza puff.
- Using a spoon, begin scooping the mixture in the center of the eggroll and follow the video tutorial below on EGG ROLL ASSEMBLY to help you perfect this method, or wrap your puff however you prefer sealing the ends closed to keep the cheeses from melting out of the egg roll wrap.
- Place the egg rolls air fryer, seam side down, without letting them touch each other (cook in batches if needed).
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Place the egg rolls on baking dish, seam side down, without letting them touch each other (cook in batches if needed).
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
Makes 24 rolls that can be frozen!
TWO ROLLS FOR EACH SERVING