- 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sweetener such as stevia
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1 .5 lb Lean ground chicken, turkey, beef or tofu crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 2 Green onions chopped
- Whisk together everything for the firecracker sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add ground meat to the pan and cook until browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Once the chicken is fully cooked, add the sauce to the pan and cook until sauce is thickened.
TO CREATE THE GETUFIT BALANCE – LAVENDER RATIO
- Serve with up to 150 calories or up to 40 grams of carbohydrates such as rice, tortilla or beans
- Add an additional 100 calories or up to 18 grams of healthy fat such as olives or avocado
- Woman serving size is 4 ounces of protein on the food scale which equals 25 grams of protein, Men should consume 6-8 ounces of protein in weight which equals 35-45 grams of protein.