- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk , dairy-free use almond, cashew or coconut milk.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (leave out if your flour already has it)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter , for dairy-free use Smart Balance butter
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with your hand mixer or stand up mixer. Add all of the rest of the ingredients and mix on medium for 1 minute and until all the ingredients are fully combined and the batter is smooth.
- Spray a non-stick pan with gluten-free cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the center of a greased pan. Pick up the pan from the stove and swirl the pan to spread the batter evenly make a circle. Cook over medium heat for 30-45 seconds or until browned on the bottom. Flip the crepe over and cook for about 30 more seconds, until brown on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter, will make 6-8.
- Slide the crepe onto a plate, laying it flat. Serve the crepes rolled or folded into triangles with your favorite fillings or toppings. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container for several days or in the freezer for up to two months. Thaw frozen crepes on the counter before gently peeling apart.