- 1 1/2 lb Chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth low sodium • 3 tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons Almond milk
- 6 Corn tortillas
- 2 Avocados
- 3/4 cup Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomato 3/4 cup Salsa
- To make the chicken: Put chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in crock pot. Set crock pot on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 7-8 hours (or cook until chicken is tender enough to shred with two forks). When chicken is done, make the ranch and tostadas.
- To make the tostadas: Preheat oven 425 degrees. Line baking pan with foil
and spray with cooking spray. Place tortillas on the baking pan and spray them with cooking spray. Bake tortillas for 3-6 minutes on each side, or until crispy and lightly golden brown.
- To make the ranch: Combine yogurt and seasonings in a small bowl. Add half of the ranch mixture to the shredded chicken in the crockpot and toss to combine; reserve the rest for drizzling.
- Place shredded chicken on tostadas, drizzle leftover ranch over the top, and add avocado and other toppings of choice, if desired. Enjoy!
Dairy Free Option
Use dairy free sour cream or yogurt or add your own favorite light dairy free dressing