For the Salad
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, beans or tofu
- 2 Green onions
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Orange bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Peanuts
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Nut butter
- 1 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 tablespoons agave
- 1/8 teaspoon Ginger
- 2 teaspoon sweetener such as stevia or monk fruit
- Pinch pepper
To Make the Salad:
- Place cabbage in a large bowl and add the top with chicken, green onions, cilantro and bell pepper.
- Toss to combine.
To Make the Dressing:
- Microwave peanut butter for 20-30 seconds, or until it is just melted. (If you are using peanut flour, simply mix it with water until it is watery enough to resemble melted peanut butter).
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, sweetener in a small until everything is combined. (OR you could simply blend everything together until smooth).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
When you are ready to enjoy your salad, pour the dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
Divide salad into two servings and top with peanuts or almonds if you desire. Enjoy!