- TEASPOON OLIVE OIL TO COAT PAN
- 2 (4 ounce) cartons liquid egg whites
- 5 ounces shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Mix egg whites, Cheddar cheese, spinach, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Ladle mixture into the muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 the way full.
Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm or cooled.
ADD 100 calories of healthy fat
ADD 150 calories of carb for complete meal
Servings: DIVIDE BATCH IN 4. Serving size 1/4 of the batch.