- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 lemon, zest and juice only
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (in Instant Pot or over stovetop), cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup walnuts toasted
- 1/3 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 small pomegranate, arils only
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- Prepare quinoa by boiling 4 cups of water and adding quinoa. Simmer only heat covered for 15-20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate juice, lemon zest and juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Add more oil if needed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together quinoa, walnuts, parsley, green onion, pomegranate arils, and dried cranberries. Drizzle on vinaigrette to taste, and toss until well-coated. We used all of the dressing, but always err on the side of caution and pour slowly! Serve immediately.