- 12 oz Pasta Penne (Protein Pasta, but any pasta can be used)
- 3 cups Water
- 1 (28 oz) can Crushed tomato
- 1 (15 oz) jar Pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Diced turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Sliced black olive
- 1/2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/4 cup Diced turkey pepperoni
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Add all of the ingredients (except for the toppings) in your prepared baking dish. Stir to combine.
- 3. Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Remove foil and top with the ingredients for the topping.
- Bake an additional 10-20 minutes, until cheese is lightly golden on top.
Makes 8 servings