- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast tenders
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon pickle juice
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (or gluten free flour)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- •1 /2 olive oil
- Olive cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Toss together the chicken, salt, black pepper, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, 1 tablespoon of pickle juice until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and a tablespoon of hot sauce in a separate bowl. To dredge the chicken, place it in the flour toss each piece to evenly coat.
- Preheat oven at 425 or air fryer at 380. Bake for 20-25 minutes in oven or 15 minutes in air fryer or until brown.
- While chicken is baking, mix the ingredients together for sauce. Set aside.
- Serve with veggies and dip in sauce!