- 1/2 cup roughly mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (1/2-inch) slices Italian bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 lemon wedges
- 8 poached eggs (or cooked anyway)
Mix mashed avocado, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and lemon juice in medium bowl.
Spread 1/4 cup avocado mixture evenly on each toast. Top with sliced radishes, spring mix, a squeeze from 1 lemon wedge, and 2 eggs over each toast.
Makes 4 servings: 1 toast with 2 eggs makes one serving