- 3 tablespoons Peanut flour or almond flour
- 1 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried ginger
- 3 tablespoons Sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cups Water
- 1.5 pound meat of choice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup peanuts
Garnish: 1 (8 oz) can Water chestnuts 2 Green onions 1 tablespoons Sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add sesame oil.
- Add ground meat, breaking it up as it cooks.
- While meat is cooking, mix everything for the sauce together in a small bowl and whisk (or you could put everything in a mason jar and shake until combined).
- When meat is cooked through (no longer pink), add sauce to the pan, stirring to coat all of the ground meat evenly. Add water chestnuts and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to thicken the sauce. Remove from heat and top with peanuts, diced green onions and sesame seeds if desired. Serve over lettuce wraps, cauliflower rice, or quinoa/brown rice.
TO CREATE THE GETUFIT BALANCE – LAVENDER RATIO
1. Serve with up to 150 calories or up to 40 grams of carbohydrates such as rice, tortilla or beans
2. Woman serving size is 4 ounces of protein on the food scale which equals 25 grams of protein, Men should consume 6-8 ounces of protein in weight which equals 35-45 grams of protein.